Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

I love reading the posters in the background....

Madnicon 6
God I hate krinkles-Wade Fulp

I love it!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Warcrazy123

After deimos put Hank's body in the magnification chamber which is what was used to bring about MAG agent: Torture (the guy with the nails in his face) He had a choice of either magnifying hank or restoring him, if you zoom in on the screen wither Deimos or Hank chose to do both. Which means hank got stronger and slightly slower but also made him most likely mentally retarded. So He had no remorse for Deimos nor did he know that he lost his life saving him. Plus if you noticed that the only body on the roof the Auditor didn't absorb was guess who?.....
Deimos! Which in turn means most likely he will make a comeback and Krinkles tell me if I am incorrect in this or anything previously but is the man with the oxygen mask that the Auditor possessed, Mag agent V3 and didn't Auditor prematurely awaken it? Plus since Deimos had to revive Hank the magnification chamber could bring him to the size of the average Mag agent but made him bigger (my estimate 2-2.5 time bigger) and also made his arm into the odd crustaceon looking claw/tendril looking thing.

Avatar Boredom Dub 2 Avatar Boredom Dub 2

LOLOMGLMAOROFL!

Yah no offense But....You all smell like dog crap! LOL that made me nearly piss myself (Jking!)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Woot new personal record

2565598.2 feet! I had to work really hard plus I did it with out nukes or missles!

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Walkthrough caution spoiler

1. Pick up the soap, razor and comb (alltough I haven't found a use for it yet).
2. Cut the orange suit with the razor, then use the sleeve to pick up the piece of flesh.
3. Use flesh against door
4. Pick up gun, talk to insane guy til he gives you his déodorant (tell him the smell will attract the monster).
5. Go to corridor
6. Talk to the sane guy
7. Cut the mutilated guard's hand with razor
8. Combine Soap and Hand
9. Go back to your cell and drop the hand in the toilets, this will wash it
10. Go to the hall (on the left when you are in the corridor)
11. Use clean hand on scanner
12. Pick up the exit sign.
13. Talk to the guard and slap him
14. Go back to the sane guy and get him to get out and help you.
15.get the sane guy to the door
16.use hand to open door with beast in it
17. beast eats sane guy go into the door pick up matches
18use matches to combined with deoderent and make flame thrower then use on beast enjoy

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

W00t

I got deity whistle status and was on lvl 30 and had a account lvl of 22

dommi-fresh's dangerous jim dommi-fresh's dangerous jim

The Spiny-doom Shark's Expression....-

His face is like...WTF, mate? Anyway I give ya a 10! I like alot of the art you do! And I like the design of "Matilda" anyway. So basically I give you a 10, out of 10!

jouste responds:

hooray!

sounds good pal. glad to hear you like it!

*highfives*

Dumpster Diving Dumpster Diving

mansellscore

His name Was Ickis.

Dream Scene Dream Scene

Holy Crap!

I had the same dream but I was the dude o.e!

SakuraSama responds: