Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

I love reading the posters in the background....

Madnicon 6
God I hate krinkles-Wade Fulp

I love it!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Warcrazy123

After deimos put Hank's body in the magnification chamber which is what was used to bring about MAG agent: Torture (the guy with the nails in his face) He had a choice of either magnifying hank or restoring him, if you zoom in on the screen wither Deimos or Hank chose to do both. Which means hank got stronger and slightly slower but also made him most likely mentally retarded. So He had no remorse for Deimos nor did he know that he lost his life saving him. Plus if you noticed that the only body on the roof the Auditor didn't absorb was guess who?.....
Deimos! Which in turn means most likely he will make a comeback and Krinkles tell me if I am incorrect in this or anything previously but is the man with the oxygen mask that the Auditor possessed, Mag agent V3 and didn't Auditor prematurely awaken it? Plus since Deimos had to revive Hank the magnification chamber could bring him to the size of the average Mag agent but made him bigger (my estimate 2-2.5 time bigger) and also made his arm into the odd crustaceon looking claw/tendril looking thing.

Avatar Boredom Dub 2 Avatar Boredom Dub 2

LOLOMGLMAOROFL!

Yah no offense But....You all smell like dog crap! LOL that made me nearly piss myself (Jking!)

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

I give it a 9 out of 10

1.the moves were a bit like DBZ like when venom jumped up and smashed spider man in the back that happens alot in DBZ.
But other wise good animation!^-^
Quality: 10 out of 10
length: 9.5 out of ten
originality: 9.5 out of 10
consistancy: 10 out of ten
Could use a little work, but is sure is a heck lot better than any animation I could done!

Bang Bang Youre Dead Bang Bang Youre Dead

REplay button!

you need a replay button

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Finally

Finally puppy finds his equal!!!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

I Have a theory please correct me if I'm wrong

Salad fingers lives in a wasteland after a war he believes still is going on started from a nuclear war and he just got lucky and survived and the puppets are his imagination and he is insane and all the people he sees aren't real just his mand (whats left of it) playing tricks on him?

10 on saladness
10 on creepiness
10 on my awesometer!
could use so more episodes though keep up the good work!

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

Woooot 10......MILLION STARS!

I love this episode the artisitic capabilities are very goof the sound quality perfect donkeys retardedness overloading and everything was perfect!

Jackie Jackie

Seizure-frog

The hobo was taking her bra off and was probably trying to rape her.........

Resident Evil : BONER Resident Evil : BONER

LOL

COCKSLAP!HA and i knowihate those zombie chainsaw Mother$%^&ers